Swanston Street Medical Centre has highly skilled physiotherapists who specialise in a broad range of treatment services. A number of our physiotherapists have post graduate qualifications and special interests in a wide range of physiotherapy services.
Our philosophy is to provide a high quality physiotherapy service, with adequate time to ensure effective treatment.
Self management strategies (including home exercises) form an important part of patient education and best management practice. Appropriate information sheets are provided to patients.
Our physiotherapy treatment includes:
- Compensable injuries (WorkCover or motor vehicle accidents)
- Occupational physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Physio exercise classes
- Women’s health
- Upper limb and hand physiotherapy
- Hospital inpatient physiotherapy services
- Orthopaedic / musculoskeletal injuries
- Headache treatment
- Vestibular disorders & rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Enhanced primary care (EPC) clients
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ Disorder)
Book an appointment online with our physiotherapists at Swanston Street Medical Centre or call (03) 9205 7500.